Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to fashion and a dose of inspiration.
1. Inspiring Words –
“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
“Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
2. Food Obsessions –
Here’s a recap of the new recipes I posted on the blog last week:
- Salted Chocolate Butterscotch Fudge– the chocolate and butterscotch combo is a winner!
- Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole with Ritz Cracker Topping – a comfort food casserole with a buttery, crispy topping
- Everything Bagel Crackers with Whipped Scallion Cream Cheese – my favorite bagel flavors turned into a delicious game-day snack!
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
Whether I’m rolling out pie crust or cookie dough, these are my favorite tools:
4. Fashion Obsessions (NOT sponsored… I just love these things) –
5. A little bit of this n that –
- Are you a fan of pumpkin beer?
- In honor of today, International Day of the Nacho, I’m making these!
- I can never get enough of all this color! Love following her!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
Recent favorite things posts
This post may contain affiliate links.