Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to seasonal decor.
1. Inspiring Words -
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light." - Helen Keller
2. Food Obsessions -
New recipes I shared on the blog last week include:
- Monster Bark - a festive Halloween treat that is super easy to make.
- Cherry Pie Turnovers with Almond Orange Glaze - turnovers are perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or as an afternoon sweet treat... coffee, please!
- Sausage Apple Cheddar Galette - this rustic pastry is a nice change from quiche for breakfast or brunch.
3. Kitchen Obsessions -
Dress up your kitchen for fall with some of these colorful accessories:
- Useful for everyday
- Linens are great for adding a punch a color
- For tea or coffee lovers
- Bake up fall casseroles in this
- Add a punch of color to your dinner table with these
- Perfect for mixing, serving, and storing
4. Instagram Obsessions -
- Did someone say candied bacon? I need this for lunch!
- Need to make this for Monday night football snacking.
- Need this Olive Garden favorite in my life now!
5. A little bit of this n that -
Is it too early to make Christmas wish lists? These are some of the things that I've got my eye on!
- I'm really loving this color!
- My winter style game can use these.
- New products I've been wanting to try.
- Perfect for holiday pies and quiches.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"