Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to kitchen to fall fun!
1. Inspiring Words –
Oh, how I love October…
“In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October.” – Alexander Smith
“The trees are in their autumn beauty, The woodland paths are dry, Under the October twilight the water mirrors a still sky.” – William Butler Yeats
“October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again.” — Hal Borland
2. Food Obsessions –
New on the blog last week include:
- Potato and Gruyere Galette – a new twist on side dish potatoes.
- Roasted Radishes and Green Beans with Blue Cheese Butter – not your everyday vegetable platter!
- Pumpkin Sage Ravioli – a fast and easy dinner filled with fall flavors.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
I am obsessed with bowls – mixing bowls, serving bowls, prep bowls – bowls of all colors and patterns. These are some of my favorites:
- Great for mixing and serving.
- Love the colors and patterns of these and these.
- I love the shades of these and the simplicity of these.
- Great for salads, this would make a great holiday gift set.
- I love these for ice cream, dips, fruit salad, and so much more.
4. Instagram Obsessions –
- Be still my chocolate heart… with this.
- Bring on the pumpkin with this dish!
- Taco Tuesday will never be the same without this epic spread!
5. A little bit of this n that –
- Fall is for pumpkins. Maybe one of these is in your neck of the woods.
- What a peaceful retreat.
- Fun activities for fall.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
Recent Favorite Things