Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to fall movies.
1. Inspiring Words –
Kindness is always fashionable, never overrated.
Take time each day to show kindness to just one person… it will make their day!
Get in the habit of holding the door for others and greeting them with a smile… it will make your day!
2. Food Obsessions
New on the blog last week:
- Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Chicken with Cordon Bleu Sauce
- Chocolate Caramel Saltine Toffee
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
It’s pumpkin time and I love dressing up my kitchen with:
- This is ideal for soups, stews, and casseroles.
- Every fall party needs this.
- This and this are a beautiful addition to any fall table.
- A fun accessory for morning coffee.
- Just because… this makes me happy.
4. Instagram Obsessions –
- So fun and festive.
- Cool-weather lunch goals!
- I’m craving some of these pumpkin chocolate chip gems!
5. A little bit of this n that –
This starts Saturday, October 5th and I can’t wait. Christmas will be next!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
More recent posts