Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me with some of my favorite things from Fall to food to football snacking.
1. Inspiring Words -
So excited that today is the first day of Fall. I love this time of year... the seasonal treats, the smells, the colorful foliage.
Take time for yourself to relax and relish in what this season brings...
- enjoy a relaxing drive to enjoy the fall colors
- take a mid-day break to enjoy a chai or pumpkin spice latte outside in the warm September sun
- go apple picking and bake an apple pie
- share the pie with your neighbors
- burn a fall-scented candle
2. New on the blog last week -
3. Kitchen Obsessions -
We love football season in our house, and game-day snacks are always in order! These are some of my favorite things to make serving snacks a breeze.
- These are so convenient for any dipping sauce.
- Transport snacks easily with this.
- Perfect for cheese or chocolate.
- Cheese and crackers are always a win, especially when served on this.
- Keep hot appetizers warm during the game with this.
4. Food Obsessions -
5. A little bit of this n that -
- I'm so excited to read this book. I'm Scandinavian and grew up in the midwest, so this book is speaking to me!
- These new bowls are so delicious and satisfying.
- I'm really enjoying this new show. The father/daughter duo is so much fun!
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"