Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from inspiring words to food... and more food.
1. Inspiring Words -
"Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion." - Simon Sinek
2. Food Obsessions -
New on the blog last week:
- Broccoli, Ham and Cheddar Deep Dish Quiche - serve for breakfast or brunch or as a light lunch alongside a green salad
- Easy Creamy Coleslaw - a delicious side dish for all those late summer cookouts
- Caramelized Onion, Fig, and Blue Cheese Flatbread - a twist for pizza night or cut into squares for an easy appetizer
3. Kitchen Obsessions -
- From one of my favorite candle companies, this is a must in my Fall kitchen!
- A pretty serving plate for last week's deep dish quiche.
- Serve last week's creamy coleslaw with this attractive set!
4. Instagram Obsessions -
- This is a WIN for the long weekend!
- I really need one of these right now!
- I definitely need to get my chocolate fix with these!
5. A little bit of this n that -
Now that September has officially arrived, I have some confessions to make.
- I decorated my house for fall in the middle of August. Impatience struck and I just couldn't wait!
- I already had my first Starbucks pumpkin spice latte of the season. The new pumpkin cream cold brew is delicious too!
- I'm craving butternut squash and fall Hallmark movies.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"