Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me with some of my favorite things from food to fashion.
1. Inspiring Words -
"The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it." - Kalpana Chawla
2. Food Obsessions -
Don't miss the latest recipes on the blog...
- Best Homemade Guacamole - always a crowd favorite!
- Easy Homemade Tomato Soup - I love this soup all year long!
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream - two classic favors combined into one!
3. Kitchen Obsessions -
I use this ice cream machine to churn my Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. My favorite thing about this machine is the bowl doesn't need to be pre-frozen. It's ready to churn ice cream on a moment's notice. It's a little pricey, but I make ice cream weekly, so it was a good investment for me.
4. Food Blog Obsessions -
I really need to try this! The ideal comfort dinner.
This looks amazing too! Gosh, how I love gnocchi!
5. A little bit of this n that -
I haven't been reading lately, but I'm looking for a good book. I'm partial to romances. Any recommendations?
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"
Recent Favorite things posts
- August 5, 2019 - Five Favorite Things | Week 28
- July 29, 2019 - Five Favorite Things | Week 27
- July 22, 2019 - Five Favorite Things | Week 26