Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me with some of my favorite things from food to fashion.
1. Inspiring Words –
2. Food Obsessions –
New on the blog last week –
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
- This is ideal for neatly and easily slicing all those summer tomatoes.
- Unbreakable – so many pretty colors and designs. Affordable and perfect for outdoor dining, picnics, and parties.
4. Fashion Obsessions –
It’s barely August, but Fall is in the air with some stores already promoting their seasonal wares.
5. A little bit of this n that –
We’re just back from our summer road trip. It was epic – over 2800 miles! Some of the highlights include:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame – Canton, Ohio – offers tons of history of the game and includes the Hall of Fame Gallery with bronze busts of every Hall of Fame member.
- Nashville, Tennessee – so much to see and do. The Old Town Trolley tours are a great way to get an in-depth tour of downtown. Stops include Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Centennial Park, Vanderbilt University, and many more.
- Smoky Mountains – something for everyone in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville area
- Biltmore – Ashville, North Carolina – an expansive Vanderbilt estate offering tours of the mansion, beautiful gardens, shops, dining, and a winery.
- Tour of Carolina Panthers stadium – Charlotte, North Carolina – this $6 tour is the best value in town. This in-depth tour includes the seating bowl, concourse, luxury suites, press box, broadcast booth, visiting team locker room, and the visiting team field tunnel. Lots of history of the team is also provided.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
Recent favorite things posts
This post may contain affiliate links.