Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me with some of my favorite things from food to fashion.
1. Inspiring Words –
“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.” – Brigham Young
“America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipes on the blog last week include:
- Delicious grilled salmon – healthy and packed with flavor
- This dessert – also works as breakfast for those with morning sweet tooths!
- This pasta salad – everything is better with bacon!
Check out my listing of recipes perfect for the Fourth of July holiday.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
These are some of the things I use in my kitchen practically every day.
- helps with prep and clean up
- useful for transferring chopped ingredients
- for liquid measures
- my favorite spatula
- my favorite towels
- the essential start to my day
- great size for lots of prep
4. Fashion Obsessions –
5. A little bit of this n that –
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
More recent Favorite Things posts
This post may contain affiliate links.