Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me with some of my favorite things from food to fashion.
1. Inspiring Words –
“Until God opens the next door, praise Him in the hallway.”
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipes on the blog this past week include something for everyone…
- Pizza lovers – this pizza was a HUGE favorite with my family.
- Potato lovers – these potatoes are delicious any night of the week but are special enough for your Easter table.
- Veggie lovers – this roasted side dish pairs beautifully with ham for Easter.
- Salad lovers – this pretty salad is garnished with a touch of richness.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
This cookware is stunning.
This is a smart, space-saving idea. Great for small kitchens.
4. Fashion Obsessions –
I’m loving this color to jazz up my spring wardrobe.
5. A little bit of this ‘n that –
I tried the Lime and Sea Salt variety – these are absolutely scrumptious!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
More recent Favorite Things posts
This post does not contain affiliate links. Any links are simply things I love and wanted to share.