Celebrate spring with this Easter Bunny Snack Mix. This easy, no-bake sweet snack mix is perfect for Easter and spring holidays and makes a wonderful addition to Easter baskets.
You will love this
This Easter Bunny snack mix is the perfect spring treat! It's beyond easy with no baking or prep involved (except for cutting the wafer cookies into bite-size pieces.) A variety of cookies, cereal, crackers, and candy bring a fun and festive vibe to this sweet mix. Add in items or swap out others based on your personal taste. Also, you can change the festive add-ins to customize for different seasons.
I found all of these items readily available at my local Target (not sponsored).
- Annie's Bunny Grahams - this birthday cake version brings colored sprinkled to these cute crackers
- vanilla Chex cereal
- strawberry wafer cookies (cut into thirds)
- white chocolate-covered pretzels
- Mother's frosted animal cookies - this spring variety is fun and festive
- miniature marshmallows
- pastel Easter M&M candies
- mini Cadbury eggs
Simply combine all of the ingredients and gently mix together and enjoy. It's really that easy!
- Add raisins and peanuts for a trail mix version.
- For a salty twist, add popcorn, peanuts, and pretzels.
- For extra sweetness, drizzle melted white chocolate over the mix, toss to combine and cool until set.
- In a serving bowl, layer snack mix with chocolate candies. This helps to distribute the chocolate throughout the mix so it doesn't all fall to the bottom of the dish.
- Fill cellophane bags with snack mix, tie with a festive ribbon, and add to Easter baskets or use as party favors.
- Fill mason jars with the snack mix and share with friends and neighbors.
Store the snack mix in an airtight container for up to two weeks. These containers are perfect for snacks, cereals, cookies, and more.
Easter Bunny Snack Mix
- 12.1 ounces (1 box) Vanilla Chex cereal
- 10.6 ounces (1 package) strawberry wafer cookies cut into thirds
- 7.5 ounces (1 box) bunny Graham crackers
- 7.5 ounces (1 package) white chocolate-covered pretzels
- 18 ounces (2 packages) frosted animal cookies
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 ounces (1 bag) M&M candies
- 10 ounces (1 bag) mini Cadbury eggs
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Gently mix together.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.