This Cornflake Christmas Wreath blends melted marshmallows with corn flake cereal and vanilla and almond extracts. A very festive holiday treat perfect as the centerpiece of a dessert table.
Why you will love this
This Cornflake Christmas Wreath is so festive and delicious! Made with corn flakes and melted marshmallows, this is everything you love about marshmallow treats all dressed up for the Holidays!
When I was growing up, this was one of my favorite Christmas treats. The marshmallow is sweet and gooey and is flavored with vanilla and almond extracts. The cereal mixture is shaped into a large wreath and makes a beautiful centerpiece on a dessert table. The mixture can also be shaped into individual wreaths.
Tips for making
When ready to serve, slice into wedges.
This Cornflake Christmas Wreath is a delicious, festive, no-bake treat that makes a great addition to a holiday dessert table.
Cornflake Christmas Wreath
- 45 large marshmallows ( (12-ounce package))
- ¾ cup margarine
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 5 ¼ cups corn flake cereal
- cinnamon imperials (for decorating)
- cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and margarine. Add in food coloring and extracts. Stir to combine. Gently fold in cereal.
- Drop mixture onto a large plate or platter in a 9-inch circle. Spray hands with cooking spray and shape the mixture into a wreath shape. Decorate with cinnamon imperials.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.