Arugula BLT Pizza is a thin crust, cheesy pizza topped with arugula, tomatoes, bacon, and a drizzling of ranch dressing.
I love adding salad ingredients to a pizza after it comes out of the oven. It’s the best of both worlds – the warm, cheesy pizza crust and the crisp freshness of salad – all in one bite. It’s a perfect lunch or light dinner.
This flatbread is topped with the ingredients of BLT’s: bacon, arugula (as the lettuce), and tomatoes. Drizzle ranch dressing over the arugula or the whole pizza, if you prefer! And definitely, serve extra ranch on the side to dip the pizza crust. YUM!
For the lettuce in BLT, I like arugula’s peppery bite and it holds up well on the hot crust. You can use shredded iceberg or romaine if you prefer. Halved grape tomatoes or any chopped tomato works here. And don’t forget the bacon!
Scatter the ingredients evenly over the crust or arrange in contrasting rows. I chose the later and then I sliced the pizza diagonally so each piece has some of each topping.
Arugula BLT Pizza is a great lighter option for pizza night. But, I also love this for lunchtime too. Add this recipe to your family’s pizza night routine.
Other pizza recipes you may enjoy
- Sausage and Onion Pan Pizza
- Taco Pizza
- Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta Pizza
- Prosciutto, Leek and Gruyere Pizza
- Corn, Bacon, and Pine Nut Pizza
Arugula BLT Pizza
- pizza dough for one pizza
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6-7 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, plus extra for dipping
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- On a sheet pan lightly brushed with oil, shape the pizza dough into a rectangular. Top with the mozzarella cheese and the oregano. Bake 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon, arugula, and tomatoes. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the arugula. Serve extra ranch dressing on the side. Slice and serve.